This saddle is only available in the double calf version.
The Kentaur 'Ithaka AP' Dressage Saddle is New version of the favorite dressage saddle Ithaka with en external knee roll which allows an excellent support for the rider. It has been designed with short coupled and short back shaped horses in mind, and features compact panels that are gusseted to maximise weight distribution (without the length of a regular style panel). It is built on a deep saddle tree and is adjustable by reputable saddle fitters.
Additional product details:
- Saddle tree: flexible fiberglass w/ adjustable gullet plate and lengthwise spring steel bands
- Seat: extra deep
- Seat size: 16.5" 17" 17.5" 18" 18.5"
- Width of front chamber: 1 - 5
- Billets: V-compensation billet system
- Blocks: middle high on velcro
- Length of the flaps: measured from the bottom of the stirrup bar to the bottom edge of the saddle flap, they are 16.5" - 41 cm; 17" - 43 cm; 17.5" - 45 cm; 18" - 47 cm; 18.5" - 49 cm
KenTaur can build your dream saddle, right down to the smallest detail. Things like the length or projection of the saddle flap, the type of leather (classic tanned leather, calf leather, printed French grain leather or country leather), long or short points, coloured piping and/or stitching, the type of panels (Wool, Latex or Combination) and even shiny or ‘croc’ leather texture compliments are available, as well as the standard options such as seat size, gullet width and colour (Black, Dark Brown or Tobacco).
Yes. We have a guarantee of 2 years for manufacturing and product faults, and five years for saddle trees (accidents exempted). Once delivery is accepted there are no refunds on custom saddles.